An Integrative Process towards Personal, Familial, and Collective Liberation
~ Arnina Kashtan
*Our full website in English is coming soon.
Want to learn more about an online 10-weeks intensive Compass course?
An 8-month course involving weekly or bi-weekly 2 hour online courses (frequency depends on chosen track).
“The Compass” is Arnina Kashtan’s unique methodology which synthesizes practices from Nonviolent Communication, The Work of Byron Katie, and Inner Child work with Arnina’s own discoveries and tools to support you in moving beyond old patterns of guilt, shame, anger, and fear…into freedom and an untapped celebration of who you really are.
The Compass online is an 8-month course divided into two modalities to learn and deepen the methodology according to your area of interest:
This modality is for those who want to learn from The Compass, experience it and integrate it into their lives on a deep level. Aimed at anyone who seeks to know more about themselves, heal emotional wounds, transform and create authentic and caring relationships.
Frequency: A virtual session every two weeks.
This is the more intensive modality, for those who feel called, not only to learn this methodology but also to share it with others. Regardless of whether you already work as a coach or therapist, or if you wish to start this journey, this modality will open up new horizons to be able to integrate the tool and open the possibility to share it with others. In order to reach your certification, you will also need to attend an in-person retreat with Arnina and t some written work about your own experience with The Compass including a summary of coaching work you have done with others.
Frequency: One virtual session every week.
What is learned in The Compass course?
The Human Journey – The Loss (From Essence to Identity)
- The process of human development from the perspective of “The Compass”
- Survival mechanisms and the process of personal identity formation
- The model of the “Triangles” – the “Star of Life” and the two main options in the development process
- The old game – the ruling of fear:
- The internal and external mechanism
- Steps that lead to the loss of essence
- Anger, shame and guilt as main tools
- The hierarchical structure (more and less “valuable”)
- Fear and separation – hiding from ourselves and from others
- Competition and wars as a basis for existence
- Language as a symptom of thought and as a key to block the essence and the real connection between people
Healing (From Identity to Essence)
- Transformation of conscience and language
- The Seven Gates to Transformation
- The Triangle of Relations
- Transforming patterns of thought and behavior
- Connection to bodily sensations
- Listening out
- Identification of life beliefs/vows
- The Liberation
Becoming an Accompanist / Coach-Therapist / Leader
- Empathy as a tool for life and work
- Diagnosis, identification, and understanding of beliefs and vows
- Transforming patterns
- Tools for flexible assertiveness
- A confident and secure presence
- Navigate – even not “knowing” anything – without being alarmed
- To be able to live with courage and vulnerability
A little more about the Professional Training
- If you want to connect to the sources of power, gift and destiny, choose the path of the new consciousness, guide and inspire others – and turn it into a profession.
- If you know that the time has come to live life the way you want, feel satisfied with the place where you are and contentment for the things you do.
- The starting point of this training is the commitment to our personal transformation as coach-therapists and mediators as the basis of our ability to support others. As we continue to explore and discover ourselves, we grow to be partners that can help others discover themselves.
- In other words: only from a committed and courageous internal work can we become companions -with soul: present, attentive, understanding, navigating and inspiring.
- And that is exactly what makes this training exceptional: Not only will you learn the theory and tools, but you will work on the transformation of habits and how to accompany others in doing the same.
- The incredible experience of “The Compass” includes all this and much more: Everything you learn, you will experience, one by one, in your personal lives, with your traveling companions and as their first apprentices.
- At the end of the process you will be able to accompany others with a peculiar, compassionate and dynamic sensitivity – in their journey of exploration.
How is this training different from other methods?
- In the form of creating the transformation – “The Compass” is based on a great truth that lies behind the mental and emotional cables of all of us (the stories, the interpretations, the paradigms, the ancient beliefs and the vows).
- In the emphasis that we put on the depth of the connection with ourselves as human beings in order to be present and attentive, and to be flexible and inspiring.
- In that we put the great ‘why’ of needs as the necessary and effective basis to create change (personal and social).
- In the ethical-spiritual approach of observing human nature.
- In the depth of the decoding of places and situations that paralyze us in life and the infinite compassion with which we do it.
- In the ability to identify and extract the main principle.
- In the general social perspective underlying the approach.
- In the wide scope for the solution of internal and external problems and conflicts.
- In going beyond behavioural change.
- In the deep understanding of the importance of our role as powerful and empathetic companions.
- In the uncompromising commitment to take full responsibility for our life
Leave your details for more information
“I am so grateful for the privilege of attending one of your very insightful and incredibly inspiring workshops and have noticed a deeper, more compassionate, connection with myself and others since then. I’ve also enjoyed a sense of living more authentically and showing up much more enthusiastically “on purpose” in all areas of my life. Working with The Compass has increased my capacity to be the change I want to see in the world! Thank you for sharing this incredible gift.” ~ Heather
“I had the opportunity to participate in a workshop you gave in Barcelona…and a seed of understanding was planted. I have been watching this seed and am noticing how it grows. Yes, my life is changing: my understanding… how I see everything… what happens around me according to the consciousness I bring when interacting with myself and those around me. Awareness is a pleasure but also requires great effort. Participating in your workshop gave me the strength and inspiration I needed.” ~ Ana
Leave your details for more information